- Show up every day at the office. It shows your commitment, and there's so much you can learn by hanging around others with like interests:
- Ask for help. Coldwell Banker agents are free with their knowledge.
- Take responsibility. Show up when you say you're going to. Hold true to your promises.
- Be prepared. Know the market, the neighborhood, the nuances that can make a difference in a sale.
- Have a marketing plan. Know your target audience and market to them.
- Know your competition. Not to bad talk them, but to show how much better you can do.
- Build your team. This not only includes fellow agents but the escrow personnel, the finance guys and trusted vendors.
- Be a constant learner. The market changes rapidly. You're doing a disservice to your clients if you're not knowledgeable about what's going on.
Today's lesson at Coldwell Banker was to treat your business as a business. Here are some of the highlights:
Aloha! I love to travel, read, write (check out www.cherylsterlingbooks.com for romantic paranormal